GENS UNA SUMUS!

OUR PREFERRED EQUIPMENT VENDOR

OUR PREFERRED EQUIPMENT VENDOR
Use Link For Great Deals!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LONDON CHESS CLASSIC Dec 2009


























































Quiet Please!


The legend, Victor Korchnoi, pointing.





The event sponsors.


Im delighted to share with my fellow chess enthusiasts, photos of my trip to London, UK. I have established some contacts that allow me to pass savings of 25% OFF for any Chessbase software you want.
I arrived at the event on Thursday Dec 10th. Friday Dec 11th was a free-day and I had the opportunity to do some sight-seeing in London-town. I recommend the trip as the subway system is very easy to navigate. I visited the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and the Famous London Chess Centre!