GENS UNA SUMUS!

OUR PREFERRED EQUIPMENT VENDOR

OUR PREFERRED EQUIPMENT VENDOR
Use Link For Great Deals!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Partnerships

I have gotten on my soap box more than once talking about the importance of cooperation within the chess community. I am happy to say that a number of partnerships have been established to help serve this venture. Please use the link to Chess4Less. I had the pleasure of meeting Greg Yanez at the 2006 US Open in Chicago. The London Chess Center owns this business. They also put out "Chess" magazine and they run the site, "The week in chess." Recently they acquired Chessbase USA. They offer an excellent value for every dollar you spend and they work very hard to get you what you want.

I established a partnership with google to display chess ads on this site. Please click on these links for great offers. Every click pays us. I pledge to funnel this money back into FIDE tournaments.

Lastly, I am negotiating with Monroi to have their devices for use at my FIDE tournaments and to have them available for purchase.

I would also like to thank Maret Thorpe who supplied some graphic work gratis. She was very kind to support this venture. Here is her link if you need any graphic work done:
http://www.maret-thorpe.com/

It is possible for sponsorship in chess. We need to show that we offer a value to the vendors who would partner with us. Thank you for your support.